Welcome to Freespincasino.co.uk
UK casino players like to play slots with free spins. That's a fact. What is less clear is how to find a great bonus that isn't a rip off or connected to a bad online casino. That is where this website can help.
If you are reading this you are probably looking for free online slots bonuses for UK online casinos. Perhaps you like free spins with no deposit required, because you can play slots for real money prizes without spending a penny of your own money. Always nice right! Or perhaps you are a more serious slots player who wants t0 find a new online casino to play at, and doesn't want to waste time searching Google for casinos one at a time? Well, this website can help you too.
We review online casinos and collect the best free spins bonuses on signup, on deposit and also offers and promotions for existing players that you may miss if you haven't logged in to your favourite online casino recently.
Free Spins - What are they?
This is a more interesting and debatable question than it appears at face value. They come in various forms, and many are not free at all...despite the name!
Are you looking for...
- A free spins bonus with no deposit required?
- A casino welcome bonus for new players?
- A deposit match bonus to increase your bank-roll?
- A cashback or reload bonus to boost your playing time?
- A refer a friend bonus or incentive?
- A VIP programme or rewards scheme?
- Daily or Weekly slots bonuses?
- New slots free spins offers?
- A tournament or free-roll slots race where you can win real prizes by playing?
- Something else?
As you can see, there are a lot of bonuses and promotions that could fit the description of 'free spins'...but there's more! The UK Gambling Commission has recently started to clamp down on mis-selling and questionable advertising practices...and 'free' spins are in the firing line! Have you ever thought 'how do they afford to give away hundreds of free spins when players could be winning thousands'? Well so have we.
Of course, if the casinos were really losing thousands and thousands of pounds they would soon wrap up these promotions and stop them altogether. The fact is that free spins offers DO cost casinos a considerable amount of money to run, but they also take precautions to make sure they don't lose TOO much on the deal. Wagering requirements, max bet sizes, max cashouts and...in most cases...low variance low stakes slots mean that the potential to cash-out a sizeable win is very limited.
Why claim a free spins bonus?
Well, there are many reasons to claim a free spins bonus when you sign up at a new casino. Here are our top tips:
- If there are reasonable (or zero) wagering requirements, it's genuinely free and worth having!
- Sometimes it's just good fun to claim a bonus and try to beat the wagering - do it for fun!
- Check to see that your funds aren't tied in and you can cancel at any time.
- You might hit a bonus round and get a decent win - check the max cashout size to see if you stand a chance of keeping it!
- You can sometimes earn VIP points and other incentives with your bonus that are worth having when you play for real.
Free Spins Slots - Starburst and Book of Dead
Throughout the history of free spins bonuses, one slot has ruled them all. That slot is NetEnt's 'Starburst'. It is a resonably fun slot with low variance and a minimum stake of just 10p. Of course almost EVERY free spins no deposit bonus on Starburst rewards you with 10p value spins. If my maths are correct that means 10 free spins on Starburst have a value of just £1...and 100 free spins on Starburst are worth £10. You are unlikely to hit a big win on Starburst because it's more of a grinder type slot that pays small wins fairly often.
In recent month, the PlayNGo slot 'Book of Dead' has become very popular and in many cases has replaced Starburst as the free spins slot of choice. With more volatile gameplay, but similarly low stakes, Book of Dead free spins are more exciting that Starburst ones in our opinion. You could potentially win a decent amount with Book of Dead free spins no deposit, but remember to check those terms and conditions to see what you can keep.